Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

dreams can come true

Hello lovely ladies,


just a quick card today I was going through my box of off-cuts and found two small pieces of blue paper, there was just enough of the two combined to cover the front of a mini shaped card, once covered I punched out a spotted blue flower using one of my stampin up punches I then found a length of ribbon which I used to disguise the join, with the remaining ribbon I cut it into six small pieces made individual loops and stuck them in between the petals and to cover the ends I used a little Claire sentiment ( love their sentiment stamps ) and coloured it in using powder blue and twilight blue pro markers added a few gems also in my scrap box and there you have it a simple card using scraps.



                               happy stamping Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment