Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

anything inbetween

hello lovely ladies


just popping in to say hi I've had a good week,
 I've been rearranging my craft room as I've just bought a new oak craft desk, its beautiful and big and heavy and I love it, so im finishing my room today and will be posting on a more regular basis next week.
I found my flitter flakes that I bought at a craft fair at Biggin hill last year and put in a safe place so safe I've only just found them tee hee ;) and some masks so im going to have a go at using the glue over the masks, im also going to be playing with some tattered lace dies I bought off of create and craft, while I was on create and craft I sent in an email and I won a card yippee ill post a picture when it arrives, I never win anything so im excited, I will also be having a go at designing some bookmarks for ladies and men,
I'm off out today as well, I'm going to poll hill garden centre in badgers mount  they have the most amazing meat counter there and an amazing shop where they sell loads of the pastries you can get in Tesco, but they are frozen and uncooked and you can buy them individually at great prices, after I may just pop over to the toby carvery the food there is amazing and I can eat loads as I'm on the slimming world plan.
lastly but by no means least I bought myself a paper cutting kit from the amazing paper panda (pop over to her blog she is amazing) and I will be having a play with that as well and will post my triumphs as well as my failures, I love a challenge and never like anything getting the better of me so it will be good.
                             love you all loads keep crafting and I promise the next blog will not be as long, I may even get time to bake in-between so will post pictures and recipes along with my card making exploits, you never know I may even get the time to cook the family a meal lol


lisa. xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment