Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

What do i make

Hello everybody,
what a horrid day  
 I'm sitting here on half of my office chair, why half I hear you ask? well I have willow behind me in her usual position which doesn't leave me much room lol, I'm trying to think of something to make, do I do a man card? do I do an animal card? do I do a floral? I'll tell you why I have this problem, I was lucky enough before Christmas to win an auction on eBay for a huge bundle of little Claire stamps, there was a great mix in there I want to make something to cheer me up on this wet windy day so ill get busy and post my results later, what is everybody else up to today it would be great to hear about it pop me a note and let me know will you be crafting or relaxing pop over to the little Claire website and see all the amazing things you can pick up  www.littleclaire.co.uk or I follow The Crafty Goat Girl pop over to Heidi's blog to see her amazing designs. happy crafting girlies and guys.

                                               Lisa xxxx.
this is why I only have half a chair to use !!!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Im so impressed x loving the blog x miss you x lots of love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, so glad you have done your blog. Thanks for the mention too. It looks great by the way, off to add to my blog list. Happy New Year hugs Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete