Followers

Saturday 28 December 2013

my first attempt to desing a blog!!!!!

well my first attempt has crashed and burnt lol I cant find a background I'm completely miffed by domain names and trying to find a background and header is a nightmare, but here goes @crafty goat girl help me.
I hope all of your Christmases have been good mine was lovely and quiet, spending it with family is simply the best we played games chatted and had a lovely time, but now its time to get serious I've never set a new years resolution but this is the year that all changes, I'm going to get fit and lose weight I recently got a beautiful beagle puppy so I will be walking willow lots, I also go to slimming world in west malling our leader is Liz Clarke and she is brilliant.  I will also this year be crafting a lot more im going to have a go at making some bunting but my first love is card making I use +little Claire stamps they are simply beautiful so in the future I hope to be posting some pictures wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment